QSW Wireline Services currently operates 11 slickline wireline units ranging in size and capability from small single axle, four wheel drive units for recorder and light duty slickline work, to large tandem axle units carrying multiple slickline and braided lines to enable fishing or heavier duty mechanical work under any wellbore condition.
Each of QSW Wireline Services four stations (Grande Prairie, Drayton Valley, Red Deer, and Brooks, Alberta) can supply wireline units to perform the following services for our customers:
- Downhole and Surface Pressure Recorder services including in-house Pressure/Temperature Survey Reporting
- Installing and Working with Downhole Flow Control Devices
- Bottom Hole Choke sizing and installation
- Wireline Fishing and heavier slickline or braided-line mechanical work
- Installing and working with Gas Well Optimization systems and Plunger Lift systems
- Drop Off spool equipment
- Miscellaneous Slickline services; swabbing, bailing, running or retrieving tubing plugs, WR casing bridge plug retrieval, sand-line cutting, tubing perforating
Each of QSW Wireline Services stations also provides truck mounted cranes and other fleet vehicles to assist the wireline units as required.